The coil or helix style vending machine is Action Industrial Supply's main offering because it is the longest lasting, easiest to service machine currently in use. For this reason, along with its robust functionality and the greatest degree of uptime of all vending machine types, the most established companies in the industry use them in 95% of all tool supply and safety supply placements.
- Easy to configure coils for challenging items
- SNAPData™ accommodates multiple user reporting requirements and privileges
- Your Data, Your Way
- Flexibility to load your current product portfolio
- Data changes are quick and efficient
- Sturdy, hard wearing all steel design
- Proven track record of reliability
- Easy to follow user screen prompts
- Bright LED lighting lasts up to 50,000 hours. LED = Less power consumption
- Proven electronics for consistent up-time & vending
Interested in More Information?
Ask your sale representative for more information about our vending services; alternatively you may contact David Roetman or call 800-527-5548.
Benefits for Industrial Supply Consumers
Employees swipe a badge to access MRO and PPE items, so consumption is tracked. This leads to 20-30% reduction in overall consumption through reduced shrinkage.
Items in vending machines are placed in industrial environments on a consignment basis, so the end consumer doesn’t carry the inventory cost of unused items.
Companies have access to detailed transaction reporting, which allows consumption to be assigned to specific cost centers and/or projects.